Thursday, September 15, 2005

Spy On Kaity For Me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the progress on my Sitcom Chic. I think I'm gonna like it..... it's really soft. However, since my yarn for my Marilyn's Not-So-Shrunken cardi didn't come today... it means the Sitcom is the lucky winner for my camping knitting this weekend. Hmmmm, white knitting and camping, practical, no?

But, here's the worst part.... it means my yarn will probably come this weekend, while I'm away.... and I just know Kaity is going to break in to my package and molest my yarn, BEFORE I get to. NOT acceptable. So, your assignment is, if you care to accept it.... stalk Kaity's blog this weekend and if she is cheeky enough to brag about molesting my yarn before me.... YELL AT HER!

3 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Kaity said...

Your so mean!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

haha - you guys are so funny!
(p.s. kaity - i can't wait to see the yarn pics on your blog this weekend haha)

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

I can forsee my daughters and me fighting over yarn in a few years too!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home