Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sexy Is As Sexy Does

Check out what my buddy Jeanie came up with - a sexy knitters club! I'm in! And yeah - I look just like that..... okay, maybe just the big curly hair, but, like I always say, sexy is as sexy does. There's even a cute little link on my side bar now. I'm not sure yet what this all entails - but I know Jeanie - so I'm sure it will be fun, and tasteful.... and, it should make my girls say, "Ew.... Mom!" - so there's reason enough to join!

Sorry Kaity- I'm not letting you join - like she wants to be in a "Sexy Knitters Club" with her mom.... ewwwww.

Not much knitting to show for my weekend, but I did have have a six-kid sleepover, then added three more to the mix today, all under the age of 9, AND put new blinds up in the girls room, and bleached all the grout in my kitchen....

I'm tired, I gotta go relax and knit, on my Wendy/Heather/Sexy Tub sweater!

9 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are sexy. Kaity is too ya know, even though you think it's gross. ;)

Sexy knitters rock!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

The world better watch out for us sexy knitters!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger chris said...

Anything to make the girls go, "Ew....Mom!" ;-) You go, sexy knitter girl!

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A six-kid sleepover? Sounds like you had a very busy weekend Lynda :)

You definitely accomplished a lot more in the way of housework over the weekend than I. That's what I have to look forward to today. Way too much housework!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Six-kid sleepover! Grout bleaching! You deserve some uninterrupted knitting time. In fact, all of us sexy knitters do. Knit on.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Jillio said...

woot woot! holdin' it down for the knitting of sexiness! haha.
craziness at your house! sounds like so much fun...and craziness! aaahhh!! sleepovers rock. :)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Uh-oh. Mebbe time for me to form the "Dumpy Knitters" group!!!

Wendy/Tub sweater is lookin' good! (and yes, Kaity is lookin' dorky!)

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger SAM said...

Yikes...what happened to my picture? I am all blurry now. Well, heh, I'm now sexy & mysterious! Sexy knitters unite!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger SAM said...

OK, this is freaky, I'm no longer blurry & mysterious...but I am still sexy ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home