Thursday, October 06, 2005

Blogger Get-Together

To all my Knitting FWB's (Friends With Blogs)
This is an open invitation to all my friends with blogs - my daughter Kaity and I would like to have a get-together. We want to do a meet-and-knit, we'll serve lunch, and something chocolate, and we're thinking about some type of gift exchange. Bring your FO's to show off, something to sit-and-knit, and your camera, of course!
DATE: Sat, Nov 19
TIME: 11-3
PLACE: Our home, Southern Calif
I know that's a little vague, on the place, but for those seriously interested, leave a comment and your email or some way to reach you, and I'll send you more info - I just want to be a little respectful to my family about how much info I put out on the "blogosphere". It should be lots of fun - we'd love to meet some of you! Come on - you know you're curious to meet all of us in "real life." I already feel like I know so many of you! I'm targeting the So. Cal crowd, but hey, if you want to travel... we'd love to have you!
Ok - for some knitting progress - here's Ella so far:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(The armadillo is for Wendy's benefit) Ella's grown to about 16", and she's gonna take a while!!! I'm going to have to think of something else interesting to talk about for then next month - you know how I'm a one-project gal, and it's going to get pretty boring on your end of this blog if I don't. Here's a close up of the pretty colors
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok - run, go check your calendars, you know you want to! Chocolate........

5 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger amylovie said...

I wish I could come!

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, why you live so damn far away?
I'll be there in spirit. Just throw a few profanities now and then, and it'll seem like I'm sitting right next to ya.
Have lots of fun!

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*%##@**%! I wish you could come too!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Ruth said...

awww... ditto what heather said. sacramento is a bit far from where you guys are. wish i could join you!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Shar said...

I'm definitely interested. Thanks for the invite. I plan to attend the Knit in the City event as well. If you attend I'll get a chance to meet you there first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home