Monday, March 06, 2006

136 Socks!!!


We have 97 knitters now counting their socks! I visited everyone's blog over the weekend, checking for sock counting buttons and sock counts. What fun! I wish I had more time to visit each site - what fun and inspiration!

Here are some statistics:

New pairs of socks added since January - 137!! Woo Hoo!

Here is a list of people who knit their very first pair of socks!
Kitten Yarns and Crafts
Use Your Hands
Woolgathering
Passionknit Monica not only made her first pair, she made four!
Common Threads
Calamknitty
and Jennifer

And our most prolific sock knitters?? - there are three of you who have knit
eight pairs since January!
Even Quilters Mouth Off On Occasion, from one pair to nine!
Melissa Knits, from 23 to 31!
and Wendy's Intertwinement, from 7 to 15!

I hope you go and check out some of your fellow sock knitters - you'll be inspired! Thanks so much to all of you who have joined us! Please let me know if I have missed anyone's great accomplishments, or have incorrect totals, and I'll get it straightened out!

Keep knitting socks, updating your Sock Counting buttons, and please drop me an email whenever you add a new pair if you'd like! 135 socks in two months! That's amazing! Can we top that over the next two months??? Let's see.

And, if your not counting your socks yet and would like to - it's never too late to join - just let me know!

4 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks for organizing this! I'm enjoying visiting blogs and watching the sock progress.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

Eight pairs of socks in a month. Holy mackerel!

Amy

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Wow.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Woo hoo! We rock!! Or should I say knit!!

Thanks for all your hard work at organizing this Lynda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home