Friday, February 17, 2006

Yes! We Have A Snowflake!

You can bet there was big excitement in the car this morning, and - yes, Kaity still had to go to school. (this only makes sense to those who tuned in and read yesterday's post!). And, yes, this is only "cold" by California-wimp standards. Hey- we take what we can get. This is the only snowflake I'll see where I live.


And, this is for my Dear Donna, she's wanting pictures of the views from people's front doors. Okay, I stepped off the porch and onto the lawn to get this, but I think it still counts.

Okay - I know I'm sorely lacking in knitting content lately, but really the scarf STILL just looks like more of the same old scarf, BUT it will be finished this weekend. And.... I'm shopping tomorrow for my next project - so I promise pics of the new project AND the finished scarf when next we meet.

Same bat time, same bat channel.

11 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo - snowflake ahoy! Did you catch it on your tongue.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't think I was calling you wimpy yesterday! LOL! I was saying you're lucky. We actually have SUN today. Even if it's below 20, and yesterday was blizzarding with thunder and lightning. Can't wait to see your next project.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Arleta - LOL, no I didn't think you were calling me wimpy yesterday.... but, let's face it, I AM! =)

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Hee hee - it's 48 degrees F warmer there than here right now!!!

Damn, it is COLD. And that temp difference isn't counting the windchill...

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

I loved seeing the view from your front yard. I'll have to do that on my blog, but I'll wait until we have blue skies again. It is cold and drizzly here.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Yay for the snowflake!! If you want, I could try to mail you some real snow...lol

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger chris said...

If you add 30 degrees to your snowflake, you get our Hawaii version of "cold"! Bring on the wool! ;-) You have such a nice yard...when I open my front door, all I see is...another apartment. ;-) Can't wait to find out about your next project- take care, Lynda! :-)

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooo girl! It WAS cold today, I actually had to keep ALL the doors and windows closed this time...how I do wish it was 90 degrees again:o)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

It looks like summer! My favorite thing about Spring is the green!

Thank you for snapping a picture! It's beautiful where you live:o)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Marion said...

Wow, you have a stunning view from your house. As much as I love living in the city, I'd trade my view of other houses for yours in a second.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Brianne said...

Lynda, I must say that I love seeing your scenery! We just moved to Missouri from SoCal in September and I miss seeing the mountains and familiar landscape. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home