Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Knitting Spot


I was tagged by Ariane, to show my knitting spot. So, here it is! I sure wish I spent more time here than I do, but it's my spot. I sit in that corner of the loveseat facing you... and use the foot rest from the other couch, since the loveseat doesn't have one.

My little table the hubby made me from an old sewing machine stand is next to me, with all my necessities. There's Melman, my glasses holder, my little box of knitting supplies, my stack of magazines (knitting, and InStyle), the little crocheted coaster that Kaity made me (usually has my Diet Coke perched there), some candles, and my pretty, but wimpy lamp.

The lighting is not great in this corner, but it's okay (I get up and run to the kitchen table if I need "really good" light) - but it's my corner, the couch is comfy, I can see the TV and the rest of the family from here, it's close to the fireplace, and it's where I get most of my knitting done.

I have really enjoyed seeing other people's knitting spots, so I'm tagging:
Jeanie
Kirsten
Sonya
Chris
Chris,
and Jill

- you don't have to play if you don't want to, but seriously, inquiring minds want to know - ok, maybe I'm just nosy....

6 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Very comfy knitting spot!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger chris said...

Your spot sure looks comfortable! And I didn't realize that the giraffe had a name. ;-) Melman- so cute! I'm afraid my spot is rather boring, but I'll try and get a pic next time I post. Take care, Lynda! :-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Your knitting spot looks so comfortable! I'll snap a pic of mine tomorrow. (Must tidy up first, you know.) ;o)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Heh, this was easy, 'cos I met Scout by being tagged for this one in December: my favorite knitting spot.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a comfy spot and Melman's cute.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(yeah I'm nosey too)

Otherwise...purdy purple:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home