Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm Hit!


Tagged by Ruth!

List five quirky things about me... hmmm. Do inquiring minds really want to know?

1. I eat my fries by size, and my M&Ms by color... I've posted about this before... (11/02/05)

2. If we're sleeping in a strange bed (hotel, etc), I can't tell which side of the bed is mine.

3. If one of my girls cracks open my crisp new InStyle magazine before me, it ruins it. Makes me crazy.

4. I am always on time. Even when I had three kids under the age of four. It especially bugs me that in a small town of 4 square miles, people can't be on time. It only takes a maximum of five minutes to get anywhere in town. Come on people!

5. I HAVE to have an hour's worth of down time to myself at night, ALONE. I go to bed twice most nights to achieve this. The hubby is an early-to-bed person, not me. So, I go to bed with him, get up after he falls asleep, then veg... usually in front of the TV, and knit, and unwind.... I must have about an hour alone at night where it's ONLY me, no one wanting anything from me, to stay sane.

I'm only tagging three (do I risk 7 years of back luck or something for only choosing three? is it like a chain letter... none of our wishes will come true now? Make that #6 on my list... I'm NOT superstitious). See small print below... yada, yada, yada

So, here we go, I'm tagging Kaity, Linda, and Marion. Spill it sisters!

This weekend I hope to finish up my Jaywalkers and Sister's scarf, so hopefully some pictures of FO's next week!!!

***Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yours" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 quirky habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.***

10 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Chris - hee hee, yep, it's the "glamorous" shots I have a little trouble with - the dorky ones just seem to come so naturally!!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I've been meaning to tell you how much I'm enjoying the photos of you being silly! :D

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Oh, lordy...OK, I'll agree to be the "tagee".

You have such mild quirks...I'm in BIG trouble! LOL

LOVE the new template. Kaity at work again??

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger chris said...

I love your quirky list! I feel the same way about new IK's- makes me NUTS when the kids paw the pages. And I totally hear you about needing an hour alone at the end of the day. I cherish the silence! Have a great weekend and take care! :-) (BTW, I'm loving the funny photos, too! ;-))

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An hour a day to myself, that sounds like a good idea. Now all I have to do is banish them to bed early heh heh

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I can completly relate, Lynda!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the new look!

Ruth tagged me too and I've got my answers up if you haven't read them yet.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yeah, I'm totally with you on the eating m&ms by color, I HAVE to have my alone time too or I am grumpy jenn, and I hate being late too. Stresses me out when the hubby doesn't leave for work on time. Hate it.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Noey D. said...

My turn....TAG!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

ooh you did it!! =)
oh and what a LOVELY banner you have (plus button)... did you do it yourself??? =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home