Sunday, January 15, 2006

People, Really, I'm Not That Interesting!!

I've been tagged again! Twice! By Karyn, and Jeanie. Today, I'll do the easy one... maybe later next week I'll tackle the harder one. And, to prove to you how boring I am, except for places I've been on vacation and favorite foods, I couldn't come up with more than four in any of the other categories! ok, well, maybe movies...

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. McDonalds, first job, worked up to shift manager
2. Medical front/back office
3. EEG technician
4. Medical transcriber - last 17 yrs.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Gone With The Wind
2. O Brother Where Art Thou
3. Princess Bride
4. Napoleon Dynamite (sad, I know)

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. El Paso, Texas (born, lived there six months)
2. Ventura, California
3. Oxnard, California
4. current So Cal Location

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. ER
2. Survivor
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Law and Order, all versions

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Europe (LOTS of different places in Europe)
2. Alaska (Homer, Soldatna, Anchorage)
3. Manhattan, New York
4. Seattle - and MANY more

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Bloglines (about 10 must-read knit blogs)
2. Google (has virtually made my VERY expensive collection of medical dictionaries and PDR obsolete!)
3. My banking website

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Chocolate-chip bread pudding
2. McDonalds french fries
3. Diet Coke
4. Pot Roast

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Zion
2. Camping anywhere with the hubby
3. On vacation in Manhattan with my girls
4. Solvang

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging: Hmmm, this is harder - don't feel obligated, I'll forgive you...
1. Kirsten
2. Chris
3. Talitha
4. Kaity (she actually asked to be tagged)

And, to play along with Kaity's new meme she's starting, -here's a childhood pic of me. And, don't read ANYTHING into the fact that I'm old enough that all my baby pictures are in black and white! (Kaity said, "Whoa Mom, those are some serious bangs!)

15 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Heh. :)

Cute picture!!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Mary Ann said...

I love your picture. I think you were very cute. I too only have black and white baby pictures.
I am quite impressed (and jealous) of your travels. Why were you lots of places in Europe?
I have yet to knit my first sock, so I can't help you out there.

And by the way, the scripture reading for today included Psalm 139. I thought of you

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

DANg!!..Someone got you first! Oh well, same outcome. LOL

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jillio said...

the dress is adorable! and so are you :)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Dusa said...

Must have recipe for the cc bread pudding. Will trade yarn?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I could watch Napoleon Dymanite over and over too.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Knittypants said...

I love your baby picture. So cute.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger chris said...

I love your baby picture! What a cutie! And I don't think the black and white dates you at all...I actually take a lot of my kids' photograph in black and white because it's so classic and timeless. Fun meme, too. Take care! :-)

 
At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You passed the cute genes to your kids! And I'm in awe of your sewing skills - those beautiful smocked dresses that your little girls wore!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a cute picture!

Also, just wanted to let you know I have completed my first pair of socks! I have the pic up on my site, and you can change my number on your list from 0 to 1 :o)

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the baby photo Lynda! What a little cutie you were.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your boldness, Lynda. I too, would rather be in Zion! Our pastor challenged us yesterday to "come out of the closet - everyone else is" and be bold!
BTW, I'm making a pair of jaywalkers too out of the exact same yarn!! I already had it in my stash. I was amazed at its softness - definitely will have to purchase more. I was trying to make a pair from Lorna's Laces but you really need to use a #1 on them because it is so thin and that is ONE needle I don't possess! Plus, I'm doing mine on 2 circs but only one at a time. I'm not sure I like the 2 at a time - the casting on and starting for this is so confusing for me and time-consuming! But one on 2 circs is fast and a piece of cake! Thanks for your inspiration!
Marsha

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger amylovie said...

You were precious! Still are by the way.

Amy

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

What a great picture! I had some serious bang issues at the same age. And b/w baby pics.

Let's hear about your travels in Europe!

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! It's just that you're such a good sport... and we know you'll play!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home