Thursday, March 23, 2006

Project Spectrum - PINK... the Birthday Edition


My baby turns 17 today!, and no one is more Project Spectrum Pink than D#2. It's pink everywhere with this girl.

Come on.... can I really be that old???, that 17 yrs have gone by since we welcomed our 10 lb 2 ounce "big" bundle of joy into the world... and brought her home to her 11-month-old sister and 3-year-old brother. Yeah - things were kind of a blur for awhile..., but she's an amazing blessing. She is our "bonus" child from God. We were all smart and thought we were going to stop at two... a boy and a girl...., and I am thankful every day that God knew better! Happy Birthday Lil!

And, for more Project Spectrum fun.... really, there are few material things in life I love as much as nail polish.... for your Spectrum Pink perusal I offer OPI's Cha-Ching Cherry! Love it!

Well, my pink fingernails and I are marooned on Sleeve Island. I've been promised rescue when I finish. And, that's good news for all of you, too.... I know you're getting bored.... Rogue, Rogue, Rogue.... will she EVER knit something else? I'm beginning to wonder, too...

10 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Pinky, Lil, Pud, Amy Lynn. Will she get the pink Roque hoodie???

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

17, what an age. Happy Birthday to Lil! I think Rogue is moving along lickety split. Love the fingernails, dahling.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

oooh, pink!! i love the fingernails too, makes me want to paint mine, esp now that it's supposedly spring =)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger chris said...

Happy Birthday, Lil!! She's looking mighty pretty in pink! But holy crow, Linda- TEN pounds?! Man, I thought giving birth to a 7.5 pound baby was a feat- that was small potatoes compared to 10! And 3 kids under the age of 3- two less than a year apart? I take my hat off and bow to you. You have such a beautiful family! And if you're going to travel to sleeve island, you might as well go in style- love the OPI! Take care, Lynda! :-)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your dear daughter! I'm loving the pink!

I hope you come home from sleeve island soon. It can be a lonely place...

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Happy birthday to your bonus girl!

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lil! Love the bag! Oh, how I looooove PINK!
Linda- 10 POUNDS?!??! You should have received a award! My biggest was 7lb 6oz! 10 pounds??!?! Oh my!! Love the nails! ; )

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Lovely gifts there. Boy Mom, you really know how to spoil 'em!

I'm a nail polish junkie too, but I don't wear it much anymore. So I still buy it, but don't use it. Dumb eh?

Not getting bored with you here, just patiently waiting for the finished Rogue......

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger SAM said...

You are the PS Queen! Love those nails. Mine are all gone...either broken off due to work or chewed off from nervousness. Looking at you it doesn't seem possible you have 3 children much less a 17 year old "baby." Happy Birthday and Happy Knitting!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Donna Boucher said...

Our daughters are soooo close in age! Emma will be seventeen on the 31st!
How lucky are we to have such sweet daughters?

Tell your daughter she has to read Seventeenth Summer now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home